Save Money by Finding Solutions on YouTube





by Laura Thompson

I don't necessarily believe everything that I read on the internet, simply because everything is not true.  But lately I have been relying on information that I search for on YouTube.  For instance, all of a sudden my cursor would not move anymore on my laptop.   For five days, my computer wouldn't function because I couldn't use the cursor.

I did the normal stuff, like rebooting the computer; turning it off overnight in hopes that it would miraculously fix itself, but to no avail.  Because I have been writing a lot of proposals lately, I need my laptop because most of the information that I'm gathering is saved on it.  So I googled, "how to get my cursor to work on my laptop".  I found a few answers, but no solutions.  After becoming more frustrated, I decided to do a search on YouTube.  I don't remember where I found it, but I found a youtube video, where this disabled man was rambling on and on about his cursor not working on his computer; but he finally gave me the solution to make the cursor work on my laptop.  It was so simple, but if I didn't know how to fix it, a computer technician would probably charge me a lot of money.

I have also been having problems with my right foot.  I found a YouTube video that really has some excellent foot exercises.  Most people do not really think to exercise their feet.  I've gone to exercise classes and the instructor has never focused on exercising the feet.  Our feet are one of the most important parts of our bodies and can cause major health issues if we do not take care of them.

We spend thousands of dollars paying doctors to care for our feet, when we could really just do daily exercises to keep our feet in optimal condition. Foot exercises help with circulation, pain, stiffness, flexibility and more.  YouTube is a great source of information from real life people who are not really charging for the information.

One last YouTube experience.  I have a 2001 Honda Odyssey that I received as a gift.  The gears on the steering wheel were numbered one - four.  I never had a vehicle with an automatic transmission with the gears on the steering wheel.  When I received the vehicle, I asked what gear I was supposed to drive it in and was told gear four.  I did that for about 8 months until I could no longer take off in fourth gear.  I thought the transmission was going out.  Not able to afford to get a near transmission, I decided to visit my trusted YouTube site and found a video that taught me how to drive the vehicle, using all the gears.  The vehicle runs well now...knock on wood.

YouTube has been a great source of free information for me and can save you a lot of money.  But don't take my word for it...if you have a problem, do a simple search...you're bound to find the answer you're looking for....and best of all it's free!  Another thing you might not know about YouTube is that it was birthed in downtown San Antonio, Texas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FORBESWOMAN | 9/10/2012 @ 8:10PM |4,196 views 10 Free Tools Every Female Entrepreneur Should Use