Become a Hero...Get Free Burgers



Maybe it's just me, but I am not pleased with the reward given to Charles Ramsey, the man that rescued the three women that had been held hostage for over a decade.  The story names him a hero and mentions that he stopped eating his Big Mac to do his heroic work.

Where the restaurant may have good intentions by making a burger and naming it in his honor...I believe the Cleveland Police Department and the City of Cleveland are indebted to him for his heroic and police work.

As I watched the police department accept their accolades for capturing the young women...I felt in my heart that Ramsey did the police work that had not been done all those years, when  report after report and call after call was directed to the police and they never went inside to investigate...why are they receiving accolades and Ramsey is receiving burgers?

I just had to say something...because I keep seeing this trending story about Ramsey receiving burgers for life from numerous restaurants....and I don't think the restaurants are doing a bad thing...I just think the City of Cleveland should honor him in a more significant and honorable way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FORBESWOMAN | 9/10/2012 @ 8:10PM |4,196 views 10 Free Tools Every Female Entrepreneur Should Use