Dreams & Visions: Where Do They Lead You?


By Laura Thompson

We dream about what we want to be and sometimes spend all our lives trying to get to this visionary place that we have no idea how we'll arrive there and what it will be like once we arrive.  Yet, we get up every morning working towards reaching that dream.

Although we toss and turn, if we have the will and perseverance, we tend to get closer to that "some" place. As I have journeyed towards my vision and dreams, I often wonder where I've been going and why I've been doing so many things for so long and how it relates to my initial dream.

I watch people now doing the things that I've done long ago and sometimes feel within myself that they just might be wasting their time, but then I realize that everyone is on a journey, everyone has dreams and in time they, just like me, will someday realize what life is all about and what life isn't about.

I've learned that we all have different points of views and perspectives and that none of us are right or wrong in what we see or say, because we all have our own views about life.  Life right now is a joyful place for me because I have learned to accept life as it comes.  Go with the flow and don't put people down for their beliefs.  Learn from everyone you meet, whether the experience is good or bad.  Don't hold grudges and just accept people for who they are.  Now this took some years of learning and I still have to work towards letting go, but I'm loving where I am right now.  And the funny thing about is that what others think about who I am is a non factor.

I feel joy and peace and love.  That's all that matters to me.  I'm in a place where I can look at other's imperfections; just like I have imperfections, and love them anyway.  How blessed I feel!  It's a new day!
I'm glad I've reached this destination.  It's been a long time coming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FORBESWOMAN | 9/10/2012 @ 8:10PM |4,196 views 10 Free Tools Every Female Entrepreneur Should Use