Out With the Old...Make Room for the New



By Laura Thompson

Today was an interesting day for me.  I felt like I was in a place where I didn't belong.  I believe I'm being elevated to the next level and have grown tired of the same old mundane BS.  I am ready for the newness and fresh challenges that I feel coming. Yet I feel that I am surrounded by people that are on another path...a path that I've travelled and left way behind.

I am going to step into my next level and leave all of the old behind.  I have been pruning and reinventing myself.  I no longer have time to labor to make things work.  I've been sowing seeds for years and without looking back, I will began to reap the harvest that I worked for and have been waiting for.

I've built a life that I've outgrown and now I am ready for the new life that I have been preparing myself for. I'm ready for the next level, whatever that may be.  I am no longer satisfied with this place that I've outgrown.  New opportunities and new people will be ushered into my life to quickly move me to my next assignment, so I have to quickly prepare myself for the newness that is about to be birthed.

I am yearning for new opportunities and purposeful events with like minded people.  I will take dominion over the things that were given to me and meant for me.  I am not in the business of giving my favor away.  I will happily share opportunities with only those who have the heart to receive it and not to those that feel that my harvest is theirs to take.

Tomorrow, I will never be the same.  I will shine my light and share the rest of my time and life with those that enhance my life, not hinder it.

I don't know where these thoughts came from, but I felt I wanted to blog about them.  Enjoy your life and don't waste time trying to gain the acceptance of others.  Life is too short.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FORBESWOMAN | 9/10/2012 @ 8:10PM |4,196 views 10 Free Tools Every Female Entrepreneur Should Use